RIGHT TO USE
Jaaga has the right to use photos, videos, audio or any form of documentation of your event and its related content on its website, publications and any other means for promoting itself. You retain the rights to all content created and presented by you at Jaaga. Some images, sound or video from your event might be used for Jaaga promotions. Conversely, you are welcome to use any documentation tools to promote your event at Jaaga with due credit given wherever applicable. ### CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
|[![Creative Commons License](https://i2.wp.com/i.creativecommons.org/l/by-nc-sa/3.0/88x31.png?w=1120)](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/)||This Website and everything it displays is licensed under a [Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/).|
### GENERAL DISCLAIMER
By entering the Jaaga premises you automatically agree and accept that Jaaga and its Partners, Staff, Trustees, Fellows, Collaborators or anyone working with or for Jaaga Trust or Jaaga LLP are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to your self, property and guests. ### JAAGA STARTUP EVENT HOSTING RULES
- Event time slots are available for half day sessions on weekends, and weekday evenings: weekend morning 9am – 2pm, weekend evening 3 – 8pm, weekday evening 7pm – 10pm. Exceptions to event timings listed must be approved by your Jaaga event contact.
- The volume (if using mics or PA systems of any kind) must be at a level that is not disturbing to our neighbours. No Drum-kits on board. If you are hosting anything where you bring lights, sound, equipment from outside – please talk to us, so we can tell you what’s kosher.
- All your guests must register at the entrance. We must have your guest list a day ahead of the event.
- Nothing may be hung or posted on walls, windows, or other surfaces without prior consent from us.
- When you leave you must clear the space provided and the premises such that it is as good (if not better) than how found it. If you have broken or damaged something, please contribute money to replacing it.
- Our kitchen space is shared and you are welcome to make use of it. Please note, we ask that everyone clean up after themselves (put trash in bins, wash your own dishes) and leave the space as you found it. We also ask that food be restricted to the kitchen or terrace areas to avoid attracting unwanted critters.
- Our staff will help you (to a limited extent) with arranging the space. Do NOT tamper with the electricity connections, lights, sound, walls and any other Jaaga facilities. Contact your Jaaga event contact to help you on this.
- We have a projector, basic sound system, and WiFi access that you may use during your event with advance permission. We ask that you bring your own laptop for use with the projector. It is your responsibility as an event organizer to come over, check our equipment and facilities and make arrangements from outside well in advance for anything additional or specialized that you may need.
- Jaaga has about 40 chairs available for events. Events held in the Mudra by Pepperfry Lounge may also have access to the lounge furniture, pending approval by your Jaaga event contact. If you require additional furniture beyond what is available it is your responsibility to coordinate externally.
ONLINE TRANSACTIONS POLICY
Cancellation / Refund Policy: No cancellations. No Refunds.
Terms & Conditions: Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied for online transactions. Please check your total amount before payment. Prices are inclusive of sales tax where applicable.
Product / Service Description: We provide memberships, workshops and event space
Hosting Event Charges: Half day/evening session: Rs. 5000 Workshop fees: Case-by-case Membership: Platinum – Rs. 6000, Gold – Rs. 5000, Silver – Rs. 4000. Details on services provided for membership here >>