Last modified: November 15, 2017
- Jaaga runs community spaces so share and be kind - contribute to the community.
- Respect the rights of others - we are a community space where people share ideas. Please don’t poach ideas or people from other members of the community.
- Feel free to express yourself creatively on the community boards with ideas or requirements.
- Don’t disrupt other people’s work, be quiet while working and use designated spaces for conversations and phone calls All workspaces (hall and rooms) are shared, please be respectful in taking calls and meetings to the lounge, kitchen, conference room and terrace areas.
- Reuse materials, recycle as much as you can and keep the place clean.
- Let us know when something needs fixing or you see room for improvement.
Why is this important?
Whether we call these policies or rights, we are mainly focussed on building a stronger, community driven space for the incubation of creative ideas. We believe each of us wants open discussions, collaboration and access to a clean, productive work environment. This document is a small step in setting a formal agenda for mutual success.