1. I want to learn coding , but i get confused due to multiple resources available online.
2. I can learn programming on my own, but i need mentorship and motivation from like minded pals.
3. I am an absolute beginner in programming and need somebody to explain basic concepts of programming.
4. I can learn programming on my own, but need a stress free & high productive environment with enthusiastic and creative people.
If answer to any of the above situations is Yes, then JAAGA STUDY is the place for you.
What is JAAGA STUDY?Jaaga study is a place where people collaborate and build exciting stuff mostly in technology. We setup our own infrastructure and sleep in tents/temporary structures under an open sky. We have people all around the world coming to stay with us and collaborate on new software & hardware technologies. This place unleashes your creative side and helps you learn the skills you need to implement your dream projects. Sound exciting? Come and join us then 🙂
Who should attend this bootcamp?1. People who have absolutely no programming experience and want to dive into the beautiful world of programming should attend the computer science foundation camp.
2. People who have basic programming experience, and want to learn MERN stack in a peer-to-peer learning environment can sign up for our advanced program.
3. People who believe in self-study and looking for proper mentorship and highly productive environment.
4. People who believe in hands-on training rather than theoretical learning.
Who should NOT attend this bootcamp?1. People looking for classroom teaching, daily lectures, ppts, etc.
2. People can’t imagine themselves staying in open skies , sleeping in tents away from the comfort zones.
What can you expect from this bootcamp?1. Community of like minded/creative people
2. Mentorship from industry experts
3. Daily hourly hackathons to improve problem solving skills
4. Professional web development with focus on code quality and industry standards
5. Build impressive github/linkedin profile to attract employers/clients
6. Showcase your projects to number of cool startups in the final demo event
7. Physical and mental fitness
What do we expect?1. We charge a minimal amount of 30k inr for 11 weeks which covers your accommodation, food, internet & other services.
2. We expect you to do yoga in the mornings Monday to Friday.
3. We expect you to work on our non-profit learntocode.social project which will be built on MERN stack.
4. We expect you to keep the surroundings clean.